Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Friendly players to play whit (eu serves)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Matchmaking » Friendly players to play whit (eu serves) 16 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by jassagh » August 30, 2014 7:54am | Report
:) Hi!
I'm sick of tired of playing whit people who call u names and ask everybody to report you cause u accidentally lh one creep or something (there was some guy who yelled me whole ****ing game cause i last hit _one_ creep accidentally whit auto attack after tango. That one creep destroyed his farm totally!!)

I'm from Finland and i have played ~800 games (~1000h)
I play in eu -servers
You should speak english or finnish.
I hope you are friendly and won't cry whole game if we are loosing.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198075632198/
and this is my profile ^

jassagh

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Bunkansee » August 30, 2014 3:39pm | Report
I speak English (except for when I typre really fast, that just ends up being gibberish ;p)

I don't have anywhere near as many games as you do, but I'd like to think I am semi-decent at the game :)

I am definitely friendly, and I never rage or flame at people (usually people raging at me :<)

Anyway I would like to play with you, I play support quite often (Crystal Maiden mostly) but I do play some carries, like Mirana and Luna <(Luna is not so good for me...)

My steam is bunkansee; add me if you don't mind playing with a noob :p

P.S my mic is busted so I don't use voice chat or anything currently.

Bunkansee
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (32)
Steam: Bunkansee
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Zero » August 31, 2014 4:00am | Report
Finnish people? How come here's so many of you? :D

Anyway, I'm a finn too, and so is Seagull, we have been playing with some kind of team we formed in school, but currently only three of us play regularly - read "practically every day" :P

I know how it feels when you play alone, and someone shouts at you doing something wrong, and usually when that happens I just play even worse as a result of flaming. After my last time I played a pub game alone it went so bad I haven't played alone apart from 1v1 for about two months. Still feeling bad about that game.

I have just over 200 games, probably still in "noob" status, but have been improving. Slowly though :P

My steam name is [SGC] Zero (SGC is our team :D). I'll ask Seagull too if he's interested, but knowing him he probably either ignores me or comes here before I even mention this :D

Zero

Steam: Zeropoint 273
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Seagull » August 31, 2014 4:19am | Report
FINLAND HERE :D

Anyways add me on Steam, I have played Dota for about 500 hours (noob status on me too :P).

Dammit Zero you know me too well >.< (He hadn't mentioned yet :P)

Here's my steam profile:
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198106996088

Seagull

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Notable (9)
Steam: HAEÆ
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Zero » August 31, 2014 4:48am | Report
Seagull wrote:

FINLAND HERE :D

Anyways add me on Steam, I have played Dota for about 500 hours (noob status on me too :P).

Dammit Zero you know me too well >.< (He hadn't mentioned yet :P)

Here's my steam profile:
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198106996088

Called it xD

Zero

Steam: Zeropoint 273
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by jassagh » August 31, 2014 5:06am | Report
I add u :)

jassagh

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by jassagh » August 31, 2014 5:07am | Report
Bunkansee wrote:

I speak English (except for when I typre really fast, that just ends up being gibberish ;p)

I don't have anywhere near as many games as you do, but I'd like to think I am semi-decent at the game :)

I am definitely friendly, and I never rage or flame at people (usually people raging at me :<)

Anyway I would like to play with you, I play support quite often (Crystal Maiden mostly) but I do play some carries, like Mirana and Luna <(Luna is not so good for me...)

My steam is bunkansee; add me if you don't mind playing with a noob :p

P.S my mic is busted so I don't use voice chat or anything currently.

can u add me or what is your nick? :))

jassagh

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by ElDiablo » September 2, 2014 12:24pm | Report
Quoted:

:) Hi!
Im sick of tired of playing whit people who call u names and ask everybody to report you cause u accidently lh one creep or something (there was some guy who yelled me whole ****ing game cause i last hitted _one_ creep accidently whit auto attackt. That one creep destroyed his farm totally!!)

sooo.. :D
Im girl from Finland and i have played +600 games (+800h)
I play in eu -servers
U should speak english or finnish.
I hope u r friendly and wont cry whole game if we are loosing.

I'm also Finnish and also seeking for people to play with. I'll add you when i get the chance for that. I have 400+ played games and consider myself a decent player.
Master of the hidden art of typoing and the greatest enemy of RNGesus

Check out my second hero idea Izinaga the Guardian

ElDiablo

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Notable (10)
Steam: ElDiablo
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by jassagh » September 2, 2014 1:22pm | Report
Added :)

jassagh

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Seagull » September 2, 2014 2:08pm | Report
ElDiablo wrote:

I'm also Finnish and also seeking for people to play with. I'll add you when i get the chance for that. I have 400+ played games and consider myself a decent player.

Hey if you don't mind I'll add you too :D
EDIT: Or well, there's quite a bit of El Diablos, so maybe you add me if you want?

Seagull

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Notable (9)
Steam: HAEÆ

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved