Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

[EU] Want to form a new team. LF skillfull players.All positions.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Matchmaking » [EU] Want to form a new team. LF skillfull players.All positions. 3 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Johnny08 » February 5, 2015 8:48am | Report
Hello! I'm from Romania,i am 26 year old and i want to form a team,to know each other,do trainings togheter and in the future if things it's good to go competitive. I can play mid or carry,but if needed and we have some others mid and carry gooder than me i will play offlane.
Let me your profile link,some things about you and i will add and play togheter.

Johnny08

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Darkwra1th » February 6, 2015 6:51am | Report
just a couple of questions, are you looking for English team players and what servers are you playing on. if its Eu west, I can play with you, though my internets not been great recently.

Can play any position and lane, plus have a few interesting drafts and ideas. Completely open minded and don't fall into the trap of not knowing how to counter heroes with out there counter picks (ie countering a weaver you could pick bane, or you could get a force staff (breaks linkens) and an orchid is just a really basic example)

if you want more about what I can play like strongest heroes etc just ask me either through the forum, pm or on steam. (my profile should have my steam attached.)

Darkwra1th

Steam: Kirito
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by deny88024 » February 17, 2015 8:02am | Report
Hi, i am interested about this I am 16 year old and I'm from Romania too and i can play on top or bot depends by the hero.I can play almost every time if you are interested contact me on the steam.
My steam account:
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198145394065/

deny88024

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved