Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

EU Team Looking for Players!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Matchmaking » EU Team Looking for Players! 2 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by WeZin » May 4, 2014 2:39pm | Report
im willing to join.Im 13 years old from Serbia have 54 games and about 60hours.
Im willing to learn,to do whatever you ask me to.English is not a problem to me,i have an english accent playing whatever role u give me.
My sister also plays (20 yo) sometimes cuz of exams.Her boyfriend that im close with is in Balkan division 5.1 or 5.2 in a good team [PG] (pobesnele gliste or mad worms),so i have from who to learn.My best score was K 12 D 2 A 12 whit troll warlord,i can play whit viper,morphling,anti mage ect.i know alot of old expirienced dota 2 players.
im grounded now so 1 game at day.But i play to 2-4 h may a day in a week maby...
I can be very mature,im not asking for anything,not boring,listening to orders,not humiliating others,not spamming and ****ting around.Can learn whatever u ask me to,know Serbian & English...I always o to school at 7 in the morning and get back at 14pm.You can alwas watch me as a grownup.I wont leave the team by any chanses,and humiliation is no problem to me,can take
a tip and a "word".

e mails [email protected] [email protected] steam name WeZin13 and id is veljkoveljko2002
(as well in dota) e mail on steam [email protected] name Veljko Zindovic

Thanks for reading this tiny reply :D

WeZin

Steam: WeZin13
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Thunder god zekrom » May 9, 2014 7:56am | Report
Hey, Spiral Order! Im Sid, American living in India(Does not make me a gaming prodigy Asian by any means) Im 15 yrs old and got into Dota 2 about 6 months back(Have played about 120 hrs/140 games). It may sound less, but im kinda well versed in everything and I promise, I am not a Riki player:) Im disgusted at how badly my teammates seem to understand the roles of heroes in matchmaking. I just got to lvl 13 so just started ranking. DONT JUDGE ME BY THIS! Im a really capable support hero(Sorry, not really the carry type) and don't killsteal, place wards alot too. My teammates think i suck at the game cause i don't kill as a support:( I don't even feed. I wanna get into a team for coordinated play and to have worthy teammates. This may sound like alot of complaining for a lvl 13 player but still.

About my play times, i can play like everyday for 2-3 hours but im not sure about the time of day you guys play, as i DO live in India. It would be cool if you could send me a GMT of the time you guys play so i can be sure that i can join.

About the heroes im good at,
Im good at Keeper of the light(Can solo him if needed)
Really good at Pugna(Especially at ganking early on and later can semi-carry if needed, But still stay support at core)
Storm spirit(One of the carries im really good at, love this guy)
enigma(I usually trap many enemy heroes in the black hole but my teammates just stand there like idiots)
Lich(Yeah, Lich rocks)
Slardar(Another carry im good at)
Bounty Hunter(One of my all time favourite heroes)
Bane(Probably the best hero i play)

Im generally good at most other heroes too(Not as much as the ones i listed, i rock with them) But im REALLY bad at microing, sorry!

I have Skype and can speak english better than any other language.

If you guys wanna consider me, send me an e-mail to my gaming address - [email protected]
(Yeah, i like Pokemon.)

Thunder god zekrom

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved