Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

[EU] Starting a new team

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Matchmaking » [EU] Starting a new team 4 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by TigerTiger95 » September 26, 2015 7:30am | Report
Hello everybody,

We are starting a new team. In order to do that we need more players to play with and to join the team.

What do we have to offer:

We have a pos 1, with a good amount of experience, and versatility
Also we have a mid with alot of experience and a good amount of versatility.

We are starting a new team.

What are we looking for:
A offlaner. (a player that knows his way around most of the offlane heroes, so we can make tactics with it).
A pos 4 support. (a player that knows his way around supports and how to help your teammates and such).
A pos 5 support. (A players that knows whats its like to sacrifice himself in order to help the team incase its required).

Yet we are looking for a captain, someone that knows how to draft and commend the team and keep it nice so we all can get along.

As a new team we are looking to go serious and competitive. Thats comes with some rules
We are a new team, so far we are 2 Dutch. Nationality is not that important, but we do aspect you to speak fluent english and have ts3.
Also we are looking for 18+ players.
And ofcourse we should all get along, make fune and improve as a team!

In order to contact me, you can add me on steam and we can talk.
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198088217454/

TigerTiger95

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Kronos7 » October 8, 2015 6:45am | Report
Hi, If you guys are interested you can try me out,can play all posistions since ive played dota for 10 years, but i mostly prefer core. I understand meta and strategies etc. Im 23 and live in Sweden currently. If you want to try me out you are welcome to play some games!

Kronos7

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by TigerTiger95 » October 12, 2015 1:07pm | Report
Feel free to add me, then we can talk

TigerTiger95

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Anaxi » November 9, 2015 3:28pm | Report
Hello guys i m playing dota2 from 2013. My name is Apostolis and i m from Greece. Im looking for mates to play together serious and improve ourselves. i m playing very well supports heroes and others. I don t know what other info you need. I never be in a real team but i know how to stand in battleground. So if you want more infos tell me about. thank you anyway. my email is [email protected]

Anaxi

View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved