Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

[EU] [RECRUIT] Newly formed EU team Usagi Five is looking for a MID player!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Matchmaking » [EU] [RECRUIT] Newly formed EU team Usagi Five is looking for a MID player! 3 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by taiga_dota » September 9, 2015 1:46pm | Report
Do you have what it takes to become a warrior bunny?

Usagi Five is a new European team formed by a support duo, that's currently looking for the last remaining members. It is not a casual pub stack, we are serious about this team and are looking for people with a similar attitude.

Do you watch pro Dota, streams and replays on a daily basis?

Do you analyze your own games and look for weaknesses? Do you set goals for yourself, for example improving your item timings, farming efficiency or communication?

Do you regard morale and positive attitude as key for becoming a better Dota player? Do you feel frustrated when you are playing with people who do not respect the game as much as you do? Are you only satisfied with a win if it has been achieved by superior communication and outsmarting the other team?

Do you regard Dota as a part of your life, rather than just one of the video games that you play? Do you want to help build a group of people whose relationship could at some point evolve beyond just being Dota teammates?

If you said yes to most of these questions, we are interested in you. Individual skill is a nice to have, but not a main requirement. Dedication to the game and the team and potential for growth is the important part. Both me and Martar, the other founding member, are relatively new to the game, and we understand there is a LOT of work to be done before we can consider ourselves good Dota players, and a good team.

This team's main purpose is to create an environment for growth, where 5 people can help each other improve faster in both their individual skill and teamplay. This requires a certain mindset, with people allowing each other to make mistakes and learn from them. At the end of the road, there should be a team ready to kick ***.

If you like what you hear and think you could be who we are looking for, please fill out this short questionnaire and we will get back to you.

We are looking for mature (18+), English speaking players preferably from the Western Europe region.

My DOTABUFF: http://www.dotabuff.com/players/13790933

taiga_dota

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by ChiChi » September 9, 2015 1:57pm | Report
taiga_dota wrote:

Do you have what it takes to become a warrior bunny?

YES

Well, I'm kidding, unfortunetelly I don't have the time to be a permanent member of your team, and I also play support most of the times, but it's a shame, yours look like a really interesting team, and I meet all the other requirements :(

Credits to Janitsu!

Ammateurs coaching channel iei! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOBsWN_45WjrRXLAWUqeyaA

ChiChi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (47)
Steam: Chi-Chi
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by evilcodo » September 11, 2015 11:21am | Report
Hi, I'm interested with your team. I filled your questionnaire and here is also some more info
http://www.dotafire.com/dota-2/forum/matchmaking/looking-for-eu-team-for-tournaments-50397

just want to ask one question, are u planning to play on tournaments?

evilcodo

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved