Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

[EU] Looking for some people to play ranked with, no specific mmr needed just English speaking

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Matchmaking » [EU] Looking for some people to play ranked with, no specific mmr needed just English speaking 2 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by dino16398 » December 24, 2015 12:35pm | Report
Hey my names Tom or dino as I'm known, just looking for some people to play ranked captains mode with and see how far we can get with our mmr, I play support, so any cores welcome as well as another support. Need to speak English so we can communicate during the draft and game so we have more chance of winning, just reply on the thread if ya interested and I'll make sure to get you in a game, have a good day!

dino16398

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Determination » January 2, 2016 2:43am | Report
Hello man, i'm interested in what are u looking for.
Generally i play support and switching to a position 4 role or 3 if needed. I try to avoid carries cause many of my friends play this role.
If you want we can party i ranked and see how it will go.

Ty, let me know!

Determination

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved