Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

[EU] Lf serious team members

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Matchmaking » [EU] Lf serious team members 5 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by ctlyst » April 12, 2014 3:33am | Report
Hello guys,
im tired of soloq and want to find ppl with whom you can play dota as a TEAM and eventually form a team.

First i'll tell something to my person:
I'm 20y/o from germany. I play D2 since 2012 and from there on very often, like every day. I started as a normal pub stomper but after I discovored twitch and lifestreams from professional games you get a greater view of dotas' complexity.
Suddenly the urge to get better flamed up in me and I tried a variety of other heroes. That was maybe the first half year of my dota experience.
As for then I noticed that my best roles are Offlane, Mid or Carry. I would say Mid the most.
No more all pick, I try to play cm as much as I can, cuz ppl tend to play more serious and roofed than in ap.

Now I can look back to almost 2000 played games, 49% w/r and 3.6k rmm. But I think I can play better with the right people. Thats why I am searching you! Dota is TEAMplay!!!!

What I expect from you:
Honestly I don't care about rating and w/r. All i care about is that you have AT LEAST played 1k matches cuz it shows me you have played the game a lot and gathered experience.

The following are basics for me:
-ward-/dewarding
-play in roles(1-5)
-draft knowledge(I am not the best drafter but I try to adapt what the opponents strategy/laning would be/ what are pro and cons on enemy side/my side in e,m and lategame)
-decision making (not chrono every single person you may see on the map, kill potential, agro/deff)
-large hero pool (player should be able to play his role with different heroes)
-game mechanics
-i'd appreciate it if you follow competitive dota too
-time (i work in morning and noon shifts, at least 5 times a week, 16.00 - open end, 20.00 - open end

So if you are in the same situation like me and tired of soloq and motivated, interested, patient and have the time to play in a team with me, I'd be very glad to hear from you soon.

You can send me a DM here or write in the thread if you have more questions.
(I hand out my SteamID if asked and only privat)

Cheers

ctlyst

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by The Rookie » April 22, 2014 9:41am | Report
hello mate
im 20 y/o from egypt
started playing 12/2013
have 700 matches (not 1000) <sorry>
but like u i been acting like super man in the game only playing with lion trying to kills any hero till i reached lvl 10 i started to watch reply of the international i begun to understand the game and its a team game then started watching twitch ............

i play daily bout 10 hours a day except when i have exams cause im in college

add me if u want
http://steamcommunity.com/id/shaltootm

The Rookie

Steam: PVT James Heller
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Sinath » May 1, 2014 2:33pm | Report
Hey I'm from Germany too but I continue to write in English as this is an international forum and I want everybody to be able to read this.

I'm 20 years old and have a few years of DotA experience. I played around 700hours and try to improve every game.
I would desrcribe my playstyle as advanced, selfconfident and considered.

Also I am searching for a long time for a team which plays consistently competitive, with members who take DotA serious. This means that we can compromise between joking, having fun and for example sitting together, analysing our latest games, try to get our mistakes and improve in the next game.

Long text, short end:
Add me on Steam, play with me and then decide if you want me in your team or not ;D

Greatings Sinath
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198097748857

ps.: this is my new acc, cause i wanted to improve my MMR.
if you want to check my old stats check this acc:
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198031795724

Sinath

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by ctlyst » May 25, 2014 11:54am | Report
!BUMP!

sorry for the late reply.
i will add you in the following week and play with you.

So including me we are 3.

2 left to go!!!!!

dont be afraid to answer here. im not your typical dota player. its really hard to find 4 other ppl to play with, with the same game knowledge. i've searched for enough players to say that after the first 5 games the W/R matters if they still play together or disband. on one team we would lose 3 of 5 and after these matches, match after match ppl would delete you and you would delete them.

im not the guy who really cares about win or loss. what pisses me off is if the team doesnt play in a team which already starts at buying ****ign 135G TPs or laning a ****ing viper trilane vs tiny trilane and then starting to blame each ofther.

i appreciate the will to play as a team but mostly ppl do have the will but it lacks something different. i wouldnt say skill since MMRating doesnt mean ****. I'd call it experience, knowlegde, decision-making w/e. I know f.e. that many newer players want to play in a team which is good but they dont have the experience which a player with 1-2k played games has and thats a fact.

I played with a lot ppl with a limited hero pool or ppl who are simply afraid of playing heroes they rarely play which of course i can understand but thats not how you learn dota. i played with teams that would only pick meta or heroes they usually play and not trying different strategies.

So I'm applying to you!!!!!
If you are REALLY motivated, dedicated and interested to play ACTUAL dota you can message me here.
still, the requirement i listed in my first post are up-to-date.

Send me a message with your motivation and tell me your favourite position.

I mostly play mid or carry.

I'm looking forward to you!

ctlyst

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by dominatorDora » May 25, 2014 2:20pm | Report
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198080043672/

- 3k MMR
- Can play 80% of the heroes.
- Love to work as a team, start playing 5v5!

- Doesn't use any itembuild/skillbuild since i got anough knowledge to fill it by myself.

Love to: support and roam!

dominatorDora

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved