Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

EU Competitive team looking for support

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Matchmaking » EU Competitive team looking for support 18 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by EVDoto » August 15, 2015 1:03am | Report
NO LONGER LOOKING
Hello everyone,

We are currently a dedicated stack of 4 and are looking for our last member. We have been playing as a team for a while, we have a captain that is an excellent drafter and we all want to enter Tournaments and improve our skills in general. All of us have entered tournaments in the past, and are experienced Dota players.

We are a very serious and committed and are looking for that last person who will have the same mind set. We have practice everyday, watch replays and analyse our games. Once we are a full team we will join some tournaments and have even more and better games to analyse.

What we are looking for is a support that can play position 4/5.

We do not really care about MMR, all we want is someone that can play in a team. That would mean that you need to be able to communicate and listen throughout the game as well as after when we analyse our games. You need to be able to give and take constructive feedback. If you're interested please take the time to answer the below questions, so we can get to know you a little better:

Country: We play in Eu west and our daily practice is during the evening UK time. Please don't apply unless you're from Europe, it just complicates things with getting everyone online and the Ping doesn't help either.

Games played: should be at least over 500 so you have the basic mechanics and knowledge about the game

Heroes you play:

Steam/Dotabuff profile:

Reason why you would like to join us:

***NOTE!!!: If you don't put in the effort to tell us about you by answering the above requested information, we won't consider trying you out.***

NO LONGER LOOKING

EVDoto

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by EVDoto » August 21, 2015 12:56am | Report
Bump! Still need that support. It seems there are plenty of carries but no support these days.

EVDoto

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Pocciox » August 21, 2015 9:02am | Report
Heya. Sending you a private message ;)

Pocciox

Notable (2)
Steam: Pocciox
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Ciuby09 » August 22, 2015 7:48am | Report
Hello,
This is my dotabuff: http://www.dotabuff.com/players/86902698
I'm 22 years old, live in Romania - so EU west, east and Russia servers.
I've been playing all positions, I mainly play CM in ranked. Im 4k, believe i could be better.
Let me know if you want to play together. Thanks :)
Later edit: i do have mic, I can use teamspeak.

Ciuby09

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Lombax818 » August 23, 2015 10:29am | Report
Hello, Im 18 years old, I can play a support role as well. Mainly Sk, Es, Rubick, but I can play overall every hero, only not comfortable with chen and enchantress....:P contact me : http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198124369344
I have a mic, I do have skype, prepared to battle by your side :)

Lombax818

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Dunty » August 23, 2015 1:58pm | Report
Yo, I'm looking for a team to participate in tournaments I can play any role especially support. message me when you can. (got mic and skype)

Dunty

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by madjik » August 25, 2015 10:44am | Report
Hi, I`m 26 yo, plays good at supps, got mic, looking for high skill team to play tournaments, played starladder qualifiers as captain, got to 1\16 with 2-3k mmr teammates.
Supps to play - almost any (plays wisp and chen not very well)
http://www.dotabuff.com/players/101035100
would like to join because want to play tournaments with good\average team.

madjik

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by PsychoManiac » August 26, 2015 8:12am | Report
Hi, My name is Joey I know I am not 18 which is one of your requirements but I hope you will still allow me to try as I am very mature for my age and would like a shot at joining your team. Also I would just like to thank you for reading my post.

Games played: 2-3k hours so alot of games.

Heroes you play: I can play almost every support some I may be a bit weaker on but can still play them relatively well so I play for what the team needs.

Steam/Dotabuff profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198162818726/

Reason why you would like to join us: I would like to join you as I have spent many hours of my life in this game and I want to play with people who enjoy the same and in order to improve my knowledge even more while accomplishing things as part of a team.

PsychoManiac

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by FeedPatrol » August 27, 2015 2:23pm | Report
3.2k warlock
34 years swed
all Communication
[email protected]

FeedPatrol

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by WooWoo » August 27, 2015 4:26pm | Report
Hello, i can play roam/support i am experience in Dota2 3 years.
I was casting Spring Cup on Serbian u can check on tournaments...
My favorite role is this 2 so i can play both.
I am good with english, i using TS3, Skype, Ventrilo. Here is my profile!

Standin.WooWoo - DOTA2.RS

WooWoo

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved