Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

[EU] 4.5k CARRY and OFFLANER/4th SUPPORT looking for a team!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Matchmaking » [EU] 4.5k CARRY and OFFLANER/4th SUPPORT looking for a team! 1 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by be a GOD » January 31, 2015 6:45am | Report
Hello,

[EU ZONE]

First of all I would like to say that we are looking for a stack of 3 people or a team. We do not really care about individual skill as long as it is decent. Both of us do not believe that you build a team over night and we value what we learn from bad performances.

Furthermore we think that the main reason for which team disbands is the fact that after 2 days of losses in a row, somebody rages and is starting to blame and lose concentration. Therefor we need people that understand each other because we believe the most important thing in a team is companionship.

This being said I will point out the most important things about us.

Short summary:

- we are two friends that know each other for a long time (2 years and a half);
- I am from Romania and he is from Italy so time zone is GTM+2 and CET;
- we started to play DOTA 7 years ago, Dota 1 and switched to DOTA 2 in 2011;
- we played in different teams, also went for a semi-pro level and played in tournaments like: Starladder, JD League, Netolic semi-pro league, Balcan Cup, Central Europe Cup. In 2 of the we reached quater finals from 104 teams, with our ex team Inseparatio
- we both have good decision making, map awarness and most important we do not rage, since we are very calm persons;

About me (carry)
- i played mid for several years and switched to carry position for 1 year and a half;
- I retired from dota gaming 8 months ago because of some personal problems and dissapointem towards dota 2 community but came back;
- played in several teams (1 year the longest team i had), i learn alot;
- i have around 64-68 cs/10 min with meele carries and 58-60 with range carries (still improving);
- i have good decision making and i can help with late game calls;
- personal best: Anti Mage, Juggernaut, Spectre, Phantom Assassin, Morphling, Gyrocopter, Luna;
- meta level practice: Anti Mage, Juggernaut, Viper, Razor, Troll;
- i have good practice will all carries hero and I am able to safelane farm with heroes like: Lone Druid, Furion, Elder Titan, Axe, Centaur if needed
- i have 4k hours in DOTA 2 (2 accounts);
- my mmr on first account is almost 4k and on the second one 4.5k.
- unfortunately i played a lot of ranked cm in my tryouts to find a team and i droped 4k mmr party so its now 4.1k
- i am a photoshop designer and can make team logos/banners and so on but i would prefer to use the one which i already made because they are awesome
- I have 22 years old, final year at college, Automation and Computer;

About f0g (offlaner/4th support)
- played support 4th almost all his dota life;
- for 8 months he switched to offlaner;
- have good micro skills;
- 4k hours in dota 2;
- mmr is around 4.5 (4.435 exactly);
- he would like to play offlaner now but he can switch to 4th support since he enjoys playing;
- favourite heroes (offlaner): Mirana, Bristleback, Furion, Lone Druid, Dark Seer, Void, Clock;
- meta patch heroes practice: Axe, Clock, Batrider, Elder Titan, Centaur;
- favourie heroes (support): Chen, Enchantress, Disruptor, Earthshaker
- know how to agrro, stack, pull, rotations, good game calls;

Important informations:
- We are able to play only in the evenings (starting from 20:00) during week time and from afternoon in the weekends;
- We would preffer a program in which we play at least 5 days per week, 3-4 games per night.

We want a team that have knowledge about semi pro scene, understand the notions of in game objectives and team objective per week and per game. We also want players that are looking for improvement, react good to constructive feedback and want to build something really nice.

We are very patient and we do not expect the sky and rainbows overnight. We just want players that understand that notion of friendship and put that above anything else.

I also have good programming knowledge and I am able to make us a website, to stream our games and so on when needed.

MMR is not that important for us but you should have at least >3.9k-4k.

Thank you for reading all these words.
If interested add me and we discuss: http://steamcommunity.com/id/div-e/

Have a very nice day.

P.S: sorry for my **** written english

be a GOD

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved