Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Casual dota player, LFG.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Matchmaking » Casual dota player, LFG. 2 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Sefi » October 14, 2012 7:42pm | Report
I've played upwards of 600 games with roughly a 40-60% win-loss ratio and I usually play two games a night, time permitting. I'm in the Army so I can't usually get on during weeknights until at least 6 pm GMT, but I'm usually free all weekend, barring field exercises.
I have at least some competence in most heroes and play pretty well with a lot of the meta game heroes, including Shadow Shaman, Leshrac, Venomancer, Invoker, etc. Almost all of my favorite heroes are support; my top three are Silencer, Shadow Shaman, and Treant Protector.

I would say I'm about an intermediate player; I've only ever played in pubs and with friends casually, occasionally running 5v5 in captain's mode. I watch tournaments periodically to pick up strategies to use, but I make mistakes, and I'm willing to learn from them.
I probably won't be able to fully commit to being in a team, but I'm tired of playing on my own, so I'm looking to either be a fill-in for when a guy in a five-man isn't there, or even just for a couple random buddies I can play with on the weekend in twos and threes that actually understand the game. Most of my friends are pretty bad...

Anyway, PM for info. Thanks.
The Art of Warfare

Over 150 DOTA 2 players.

Friendly, patient, active; all skill levels welcome!

Sefi

Notable (3)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Gunx326 » November 28, 2014 8:17am | Report
Hey man I just came across your fourm post as I was looking to see if that had any major social groups with alot of active members, but I generally am always on dota, I enjoy having the people I play with new/pro and young/Old to speak english. I see that this post is dated a few years back but if your still intrested in having a friend who is compitent in every postion let me know I always enjoy just having someone to play with so that I dont have to play alone. Here is a copy of my dota buff profile if you wish to examine it" http://www.dotabuff.com/players/38170268" Try not to judge by to much that you see on there since this is the account I actually learned how to play dota on. But I have around 1110 games
and around 700 wins. But not to overcrowd this message I honestly and Truly appreciate the service that you strong Men and Women provide for us, and it is that strength and only that strength of our soilders in which I still have pride as an american. Take care selfi I look foward to being in touch with you

Gunx326

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved