Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Behind the names!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Matchmaking » Behind the names! 57 posts - page 4 of 6
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Hamstertamer » October 20, 2014 3:24am | Report
Does mine even need an explanation?

I like the furry rascals. They're cool. And I hope to conquer the world with them someday.

Also it sounds like "Amsterdamer" and I like the city. Not even for the weed, but because I had great times there with friends.
Strategy guide : Anti-pubstomper guide.
Hero guides : Spectre , Windranger and Clinkz
== Broodmother guide out! ==

Hamstertamer
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (89)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Timminatorr » October 20, 2014 4:18am | Report
Hamstertamer wrote:

I like the furry rascals. They're cool. And I hope to conquer the world with them someday.

Also it sounds like "Amsterdamer" and I like the city. Not even for the weed, but because I had great times there with friends.

it kinda does sound like it with the english prononciation. :P

Timminatorr
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (57)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by The amazing A.K.A stupid » October 20, 2014 4:32am | Report
I got mine from Spongebob basically.

I got so bored and IDk which name to put since I was like 8 by then and then I was watching T.V then

a spongebob episode popped up and then poof
"When we get attacked we fight back for we have faith in our side"

I rarely insult people(like real insult) for I am defenseless against them.

But when I do, I make my point clearly

The amazing A.K.A stupid

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by TheSofa » October 20, 2014 4:19pm | Report

korean doto is the best doto.

xD Nice... Thanks for sharing!

TheSofa
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (54)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by TheSofa » October 20, 2014 4:20pm | Report
Hamstertamer wrote:

hehe!

Hamster tamer.

I like hamsters TOO! But the conquer part? I'll leave that to you.

TheSofa
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (54)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Unscathed » October 22, 2014 7:54am | Report
Hamstertamer wrote:

....... Meepo much?
Don't Worry, Be Happy

Late credits to Janitsu for the sig

Unscathed
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Hamstertamer » October 22, 2014 7:58am | Report
Meepo is technically a rat. Which is the alternative explanation for the name "rat doto" xD
Strategy guide : Anti-pubstomper guide.
Hero guides : Spectre , Windranger and Clinkz
== Broodmother guide out! ==

Hamstertamer
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (89)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by TheSofa » October 22, 2014 5:15pm | Report
Hamstertamer wrote:

Meepo is technically a rat. Which is the alternative explanation for the name "rat doto" xD

OOOOOOOOOHHHHH!

... I didn't know that.

TheSofa
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (54)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Unscathed » October 23, 2014 7:02am | Report
Meepo Meepo Meepo Meepo Meepo Meepo Meepo Meepo Meepo Meepo Meepo Meepo Meepo Meepo Meepo Meepo Meepo Meepo Meepo Meepo Meepo Meepo Meepo Meepo Meepo Meepo Meepo Meepo Meepo Meepo Meepo Meepo Meepo Meepo Meepo Meepo Meepo Meepo Meepo Meepo Meepo Meepo Meepo Meepo Meepo Meepo Meepo Meepo Meepo Meepo Meepo Meepo Meepo Meepo Meepo Meepo Meepo Meepo Meepo Meepo Meepo Meepo Meepo Meepo Meepo Meepo Meepo Meepo Meepo Meepo Meepo Meepo Meepo Meepo Meepo Meepo Meepo Meepo Meepo Meepo Meepo Meepo Meepo Meepo Meepo Meepo Meepo Meepo Meepo Meepo Meepo Meepo Meepo Meepo Meepo Meepo Meepo Meepo Meepo Meepo Meepo Meepo Meepo Meepo Meepo Meepo Meepo Meepo

Hamstertamer: The new Hitler. Change the swastika to a cheese xD
Don't Worry, Be Happy

Late credits to Janitsu for the sig

Unscathed
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Mr. Nuke » October 28, 2014 2:49am | Report
My Steam is Mr. Crit. Basically while I was playing TF2, I used the Beggar's Bazooka and managed to get 3 crits. I missed them all. When I immediately told this to my friends, one of them typed "Hello Mr. Crit" and I got my name. Missed a crit -> Mister Crit -> Mr. Crit

My name before that was Odin's Blade, coming from FFVII from the summon "Odin" who killed one person instantly using his sword, I figured it was awesome so I named myself after it.
Bristleback - Making chasers kill themselves since 28/3/2013

Smuggels wrote:

the giant hamster is revived by Drow the dog using the power of the best pie in the world.
the daughter who was beaten now is a the ultimate fighter after training for years since she never wants to be beaten again, she learns all forms of killing and martial arts and is now an unstoppable machine, she teams up with drow the dog and rides the giant hamster into battle against the dark lord Gabe Vovlo, crushing his Steam empire and freeing all the slaves under steam sales control.

Mr. Nuke

Notable (3)
Steam: Mr. Crit

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved