Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

5MAAL recruiting position 2,3,5 EU 4k+

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Matchmaking » 5MAAL recruiting position 2,3,5 EU 4k+ 1 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by burning_skyz » June 26, 2015 4:57pm | Report
Hi guys!!

So 5MAAL are recruiting (5 Monkeys and a ladder).

We are currently looking for positions 2,3 and 5.

A little about us
We have been around for about a year and a half (all be it under a different name) with 3 members being part of this team since the very start.
We play on EU West, I am from the UK and my friend is from Sweden, we both have over 4k MMR and the last time the team was calibrated was at 4.3k.
Now due to some unforeseen circumstances some members have left and thus the reason for this post!
We play in the join dota league currently in division 4 but as said above some members have left and it will be division 5 next season.

We have a couple of teams we like to scrim and we want to get back into competing in other tourneys that are around online, as well as practicing three times a week (twice during the week and once at the weekend generally always sunday).
If this all sounds a bit too much for you stop reading here.

What were looking for.

We're looking for enthusiastic individuals who are also very committed, this is a long term project as I said above we've had the same 3 members for over a year now, we want individuals who understand what being part of a team means as well as understanding when you begin a team with new members it takes alot of time to build up synergy in the team as well as accepting we are gonna lose alot of games at the start.
Perhaps the second my important thing im looking for is diversity.
I want diversity in the heroes you play and the way you play them, that means item builds, the types of hero's you can play, if you can only play 5 hero's really well mid for example this is not the team for you.
We also want each individual to be determined to get better at this game, we are very calm individuals but also fiercely competitive if your the same once again this is the team for you.

We also want you to know your role and what is required of you, I will explain this more once/if you join.
We only want play from the EU region for obvious reasons as well as requiring you to have over 4k mmr solo.

If you want more information/want to ask some questions please don't hesitate to add me http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198169506042
or if i'm not online my friend
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197964499404

burning_skyz

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved