Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

3k players looking for like minded individuals

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Matchmaking » 3k players looking for like minded individuals 6 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by burning_skyz » April 12, 2014 9:52am | Report
Hi,as the title says me and my friend are looking for some like minded individuals around the 3k level that are just a bit fed up of doing it solo/as a duo.

What we are looking for?

We are looking for 3 casual players that have a similar mindset to us i.e just want to get better at the game, progressing and growing together. We have found the few times we do stack the games tend to be a lot more enjoyable and a little bit of communication goes a long way!

We are also looking for individuals who have the knowledge of this game (however the execution needs some practice!) for example if your a support instead of sapping exp from your carry for 8 minutes in the laning phase, make some rotations to mid, stacking jungle camps, rotating top to provide the space your offlane might need. Simple things like that. (Please note these are just very very simple examples our knowledge doesn't just extend to these examples)

We are both from the UK but can only play on the US East servers/EU West (as our ping anywhere else is awful). You don't have to be English but we would like you to able to speak English, we also prefer skype as communication (don't get me wrong in game communication is fine but we find the most enjoyment comes out of the banter etc had on skype!) however we also have vent ts3 all the usual programs.

We will be stacking for ranked and practicing in pubs, the ideal situation would be to find a solid consistent 5 stack on which we can play ranked and track our progression via the in game rating, however pubs always a good source to practice.

We are very chill players and don't mind losing as long as we learn from the mistakes and progress on from these loses.

If this sounds good to you or would like to talk more please add me in game "leelemon".

Thank-you for your time.

burning_skyz

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by The Rookie » April 16, 2014 9:16pm | Report
my mmr is 2k
my main role is support but i often play as offlaner or a jungler with supporting heros ex:kotl - dark seer so on
the only strategy that i know is pick last counter ur enemy picks
but to im support i depend on my team and 10% of the time when my team loses they blame me
so playing with a party would be a great thing
interested
here is my steam ID:http://steamcommunity.com/id/shaltootm
dota buff:http://dotabuff.com/players/154861322

The Rookie

Steam: PVT James Heller
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Kvothe64 » April 19, 2014 7:30am | Report
My mmr is over 2500, and with over 1500 of dota hours played plus watching pro games, i would say im very experienced. I would love to talk more! Steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198071777378/
(I also have an over 50% winrate)

Kvothe64

Notable (1)
Steam: Affinity
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by foldger » April 19, 2014 3:10pm | Report
My MMR is at 3.1k right now, recently dropped because of playing way too much allpick. I mostly play only captains mode/draft. I'm from Canada and i play on the US east. Kinda trolling around with friends on steams for the last week so if you want to add me by nickname go for : KatyPerry❤ . if it doesnt work cause i switch it back just message me on here:)

foldger

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by MANNLIER » April 20, 2014 2:13am | Report
hmm why not? im round 4.1k but hit me up whenever u wanna party
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198027590917/

btw im mexican. yep i said it. i take mid and feed 90% of the time and i like to talk bout tacos.

MANNLIER

Notable (1)
Steam: DEBORAH MELTROZO
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by greenteaman87 » April 30, 2014 9:45pm | Report
I vary from 3000-3200 recently. I'm from US east and i only speak english. I've been playing dota since RoC and I know everything there is to know about it. I failed at least a whole year of high school and 4 classes in college directly from warcraft 3 dota (haha). I play casually but I am feeling the stress of playing solo and nobody understanding english and the whole team picking carries (last!) and then blaming everyone else for not supporting. I need like minded people as well. I work a lot so I'm usually on at night time here. (after 10pm) My steam name is Greenteaman87. Hope to hear from you!

greenteaman87

Steam: greenteaman87

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved