Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

3-way|Rainbow of Death| Recruitment! Yes that is the team name...

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Matchmaking » 3-way|Rainbow of Death| Recruitment! Yes that is the team name... 4 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by 3-wayRoDGlacies » April 30, 2013 8:42am | Report
Hello fellow Dota2 fanatics!

Today I offer you the one in a life time experience of jioning a team with absolutely no reputation! Amazeballs am I right?

But seriously guys if you live withing South Africa and live within the Western Cape Province please contact me by either responding with an intelligent response such as; "hur durz i wants inzors." or contact me via steam: richmister007 and my non existent crew and I will contact you straight away! Please remember that you must ATLEAST live within South Africa and preferably in Cape Town. If not then Joburg or whatever kind of rock you live in South Africa is fine with me!

P.S. Yes I am an advertisement *****.

3-way|Rainbow of Death|Glacies

3-wayRoDGlacies

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by desheikh » January 28, 2015 1:24am | Report
responding with an intelligent response such?

desheikh

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Unscathed » January 28, 2015 1:48am | Report
There are a matchmaking sections if you are advertising a team -_-
Don't Worry, Be Happy

Late credits to Janitsu for the sig

Unscathed
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Wulfstan » January 28, 2015 2:11am | Report
Moved to matchmaking.

Wulfstan
<Retired Mod>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (77)
Steam: Wulfstant
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved