Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

3,4k EUW/EUE carry looking for a team to play amateur tournaments

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Matchmaking » 3,4k EUW/EUE carry looking for a team to play amateur tournaments 1 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by The rude sandstorm » July 26, 2015 5:54pm | Report
Hello there,

So, to introduce myself, I'm a 3.4k solo mmr player (party mmr is 2k, i don't really have anyone to play with to make it better so it's been the same for about a year now) from Poland. My solo mmr also started at 2k, and right now it's more or less balanced with a tendency to rise. The roles i see myself best in are in order: carry, farming support, midlane, offlane, ward support. My previous captain (the team split up because of miscommunications and the skill gap) encouraged me to look for a team once again, so here i am. My qualities i think are obedience, loyalty, never giving up. As a player my playstyle can range from aggressive to full defensive, depending on the hero and the general strat.

As i meantioned in the title, the reason of looking for a team is to partake in amateur tournaments for now, and in some time in the future get into the actual pro scene.

The teammates i'm looking for I imagine as calm, logical and inventive, eager to try new strats instead of just following the meta. For my role in the team, i see myself not really as a caller/drafter, but more as an advisor of sorts, someone who gives and discusses ideas. For nationality, i don't have any preference as long as you can speak english. For mmr, well, as close to mine as possible, too big of a skill gap can be devastating.

For my heroes, my favourite ones are illusion heroes and those who have an impact with one or two items, like slark, drow or my favourite morphling. I feel like i should mention, i can play a decent meepo as well, thanks to a friend that coached me click. For my supports, if need be, my best ones are lion, omniknight and rubick.

As i said in the title, servers i can play in are EU West and EU East. The times i can play in - for now, until 22nd of august, i can play anytime, from september on from around 18 till 22.
My dotabuff account: click
My steam account: click

The rude sandstorm

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved