Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

TheSofa's Hero Workshop!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Hero & Item Ideas » TheSofa's Hero Workshop! 10 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by TheSofa » January 12, 2015 6:04pm | Report
I've decided to join the 'Hero Library' club, but I'll call it a work shop because Sofas like workshops better than libraries.

Michael, the Arch-Angel: My first and favourite hero idea. Has lots of spells, kinda like Invoker, but more of a support
Aurora, the Frost Ninja: Not really proud of this, not my best work, but named after a friend.
David, the Anti-Giant: Kinda a neat idea, deals more damage if enemies have more HP/ a higher level than him.
Tivona, the Gardener: My 2nd favourite hero idea, she has a lot of plants that do different things.
Sando, the Lord of Wisdom and Knowledge: Dedicated to my favourite guide-writer. Has come a long way, considering 7 pages of comments.
Spinnaker, the Last Talking Dolphin: So proud of this. Really love the idea. I really think that the river should be more... useful, and this was my response to that.
Lestian, the Musician: Music based hero, really loved creating it. Not a lot of comments though.
Yehoshua, the Sharer: Not all that great, maybe too OP. :C
Flatusfear, the Bubble Blower: My latest and best hero idea ever. A must-check out (no not really. but it WAS really good.)
Einbeita, the Constellation's Friend: For the FoC, Phoenix edition. An all channeling hero, very fragile without BKB, but powerful with it.
Sniper RE-work: Was well-received, I think it's one of my best!
Hermes, the Messenger (Collective Hero Idea): The process of creating this hero built most of the 'friendships' I have on DOTAfire today. Was AMAZING.
Igneisis, the Blacksmith: Forge of Creatino Group Stages! Probably one of my most creative (read: unbalanced). Good.
Aedh, the Ambassador of Life: Forge of Creation 5: WINNERRRRRRRRR! I literally did this in 2 days, I had an exam around that time.
Mara, the Fractured Soul: Whoa, it's been a year and a half since my last idea and three and a half years since my first one. I've come so far! This one is created under the category "dream hero" and is a squishy carry who relies on mobility to survive.

That's it guys! More too come soon!

TheSofa
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (54)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by TheSofa » January 13, 2015 6:45pm | Report
Bump

I've been bumping a lot lately, but I feel that there should be more comments than this. I mean, there are some regular commenters on my stuff that I don't see here... so.... yeah.

TheSofa
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (54)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Unscathed » January 14, 2015 2:19am | Report
Too many sticky already... Lel.

Better link in sig imo.
Don't Worry, Be Happy

Late credits to Janitsu for the sig

Unscathed
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by ThreadOfFate » January 14, 2015 5:58am | Report
Whn I first joined dotafire in 2014, there was 1 stickied thing from nubtrain. That was it. I look now, and then most of the 1st page is sticked material.

But yh. More on topic.

When I made my library, I almost was disappointed in how little I had done. It felt like so much more.

ThreadOfFate

Notable (14)
Steam: TTT.Pixelmancer
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Hades4u » January 14, 2015 6:01am | Report
Stickied.
Message me if you'd like to join our official Discord server!

Hades4u
<Community Lead>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (296)
Steam: hades4you
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by TheSofa » January 14, 2015 7:10am | Report
ThreadOfFate wrote:

When I made my library, I almost was disappointed in how little I had done. It felt like so much more.

Same here.

TheSofa
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (54)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by porygon361 » January 14, 2015 11:00am | Report
ThreadOfFate wrote:

Was it because I set the bar too high with my 30 hero idea compiled over 3 years :3?

Hero Idea Archive

Newest Idea: Ibrik, the Tormentor

And the newest in my series of hero guides...

My Guide to the Grandest Magus of All

porygon361
<Editor>

Remarkable (46)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by TheSofa » January 14, 2015 4:19pm | Report
porygon361 wrote:

Was it because I set the bar too high with my 30 hero idea compiled over 3 years :3?

YES!!!

TheSofa
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (54)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Unscathed » January 15, 2015 3:02am | Report
porygon361 wrote:

WHen i first joined dfire i was planning to make hero ideas

When i first joined dfire yours are stickied and inspired me

When i first joined dfire the first FoC is held

Oh good times when i was using an axe as profile pic.

Now i barely post at hero ideas sigh

And now yours is unstickied.... Sadface
Don't Worry, Be Happy

Late credits to Janitsu for the sig

Unscathed
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by TheSofa » May 31, 2016 7:43am | Report
Updated for last year's FoC's... will be updating for my *winning entry* for the FoC this year!

Ahem.

TheSofa
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (54)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved