Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Bunkansee's Hero Library

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Hero & Item Ideas » Bunkansee's Hero Library 11 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Bunkansee » August 9, 2014 12:45pm | Report
Seeing as Yzreel joined in on the action of making a library of heroes I though I'd join in on it too! I don't expect this to get stickied nor desire it (it actually got stickied already xP), my hero idea numbers are pretty small compared to Yzreel and Porygon. Nonetheless, let's get going!

Aora, Mistress of Rain.
This is the first hero I made, and unfortunately the best, I feel like my ideas haven't been getting better but that's what happens when you run low on ideas. I love this one and I don't think any of my other ideas, new or old can or will top it.

Leay, the Whisperer of Songs
Okay, this one is bad. The skills aren't bad, but my god, it has lore that a newborn baby could have written better. Worth a check for the laughs and maybe the pretty decent skills.

Pulguog, the Walking Plague.
This was my second attempt at a Dire hero, since then they have pretty much all been Radiant. He had the worst ultimate ever, which was shortly fixed so it was a little better- AND HOLY WHAT IS THAT LORE. Clearly lore isn't my strong point, so probably best to ignore the lore on this and enjoy the pretty cool and well balanced skills.

Resele, the Flower Matron
Much lore, such death, wow. Seriously just stop reading the lore unless I specifically tell you to do so. Pushing the lore out of my mind here, I really like the skills this hero has however.

Artrastan, the Adventurous Soul
Ahem, ignoring the lore here, a pretty okay hero if I do say so myself! I love the ultimate on this one, possibly one of my favourite ultimates. (except for Aora's)

Resston, the Cloud Archer
Hey, the lore isn't so bad on this one! It's short but at least I don't feel embarrassed reading it. The skills I think are pretty cool, porygon also thought it was pretty sweet. <3

Rotrox, the Guardian of Volcanex
FML that lore... I thought that stuff was good?! Anyway apparently porygon liked me immediately and gave me an awesome welcome! Good skills which were apparently "simple", I'll take that as a compliment as it seems like simple is good.

Amay, Priest of Dejan
OMG, lore that is actually good?(ish) What is this?! This is my second favourite hero, got great responses too. +rep for this one right guys? ...Guys?

Mind Feeder
Don't like this one personally, the ultimates are coolish but other than that nothing special to note.

Aylora, the Blade Mage
This is the most unfinished hero in hero history, was planning on making it big but tbh ran out of combo ideas. No lore to make fun of... smart move Bunkansee, smart move.

Katrinina, Luna Assassin
I like this one actually! Pretty swag skills and a weird 3 page off topic conversation to boot! Lore is bad, but not quite as bad as some. I ended up with 7 skills for this hero because it needed to be balanced, but the current skills didn't need to be changed.

Leayana, the Blazing Nova
Okay, sort of lied in the last comment on this idea, I said it was my favourite but I like Aora more, but HOLY MOLY this is cool! I really like this idea, essentially 4 heroes in one. It's a pretty weird hero but all of the skills are pretty balanced and cool. The lore isn't too bad either.

Ai Megami
Okay this was met with quite a lot of responses and reviews, I like this idea, but man that lore doe. The skills are cool and I really like the ultimate.

Mizu, the Water Morpher.
This idea is a mess, cool lore but it sucks. Apparently it was too similar to Morphling, which I don't agree on but even if this was true, it is not the problem with this hero. The skills are imbalanced, have no sync together, and in general suck.

Elesse, the Arcanist
I like this idea, lore is longer but it is pretty bad. I like the idea of it and I think it is pretty unique and cool! Definitely worth checking out.

Sindy, the Crystalline Archer.
Was having a pretty happy lovely life until Yzreel came up and nuked the whole idea. Needs a lot of balancing and details, but I still very much like this idea. Good lore and nice idea.

I also have a hero which was submitted in the July hero contest, check out that thread when you want to see it.

Edit: Apparently the hero contest has been taken down, so unfortunately there is no idea to look at. I might have it on a document somewhere, so in that case I will republish it.

Bunkansee
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (32)
Steam: Bunkansee
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by ThreadOfFate » September 27, 2014 3:46am | Report
No love for Bubkan's library? Ok gotta think of an enlightening comment that will make anyone feel better.....Uh....

Muffins?

ThreadOfFate

Notable (14)
Steam: TTT.Pixelmancer
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by porygon361 » September 27, 2014 3:57am | Report
ThreadOfFate wrote:

No love for Bubkan's library? Ok gotta think of an enlightening comment that will make anyone feel better.....Uh....

Muffins?

Pie...

Radioactive Pie.

Hero Idea Archive

Newest Idea: Ibrik, the Tormentor

And the newest in my series of hero guides...

My Guide to the Grandest Magus of All

porygon361
<Editor>

Remarkable (46)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by ThreadOfFate » September 27, 2014 4:00am | Report
porygon361 wrote:

Pie...

Radioactive Pie.

Legit doe.

ThreadOfFate

Notable (14)
Steam: TTT.Pixelmancer
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Unscathed » September 27, 2014 4:02am | Report
Kappa?
Don't Worry, Be Happy

Late credits to Janitsu for the sig

Unscathed
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by porygon361 » September 27, 2014 4:05am | Report
Unscathed wrote:

Kappa?

Hero Idea Archive

Newest Idea: Ibrik, the Tormentor

And the newest in my series of hero guides...

My Guide to the Grandest Magus of All

porygon361
<Editor>

Remarkable (46)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Smuggels » October 1, 2014 5:50pm | Report
.... so much love for pory right now.

I WILL DESTROY YOU ALL.... WITH FLUFFY BUNNIES

Smuggels

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (82)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by psithyrus » October 16, 2014 6:59am | Report
Woah this is neat! So many cool ideas! I really like the Crystalline Archer one with all the different types of arrows

From the nether reaches...huehuehue

psithyrus

Steam: The Frilly Panties in Your Mou
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Bunkansee » October 16, 2014 1:38pm | Report
psithyrus wrote:

Woah this is neat! So many cool ideas! I really like the Crystalline Archer one with all the different types of arrows

Thank you! I try to make good heroes but sometimes I get kinda off-track and make some really bad ones, but glad you like them. And yes, the Crystalline Archer is probably one of my favourites if not my absolute favourite.

Bunkansee
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (32)
Steam: Bunkansee
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by TheSofa » October 16, 2014 4:45pm | Report
MAKE SOME MOAR! MOAR! xD

TheSofa
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (54)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved