Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

The best stream in the freaking universe

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » General Discussion » The best stream in the freaking universe 14 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Hamstertamer » October 7, 2015 3:01pm | Report
Ok guys, if you haven't watched twitch today, you absolutely *need* to see that

http://www.twitch.tv/admiralbulldog/v/19516543

The fun starts at 09:25:00 so skip directly there if you want to get straight to it.

Bulldog playing with HelenaLive. It's 10000 times better than Xyclopz, trust me on that one...and that's saying something. Literally streaming history being written right there before our puny mortal eyes.

Couldn't stop laughing for 2 hours straight. Best.stream.ever.
Strategy guide : Anti-pubstomper guide.
Hero guides : Spectre , Windranger and Clinkz
== Broodmother guide out! ==

Hamstertamer
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (89)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Hades4u » October 8, 2015 1:46am | Report
Haha, I've actually seen that while he was live, pretty fun. It kinda reminded me of the Arteezy - Helena "conflict" which was also rather entertaining.
Message me if you'd like to join our official Discord server!

Hades4u
<Community Lead>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (296)
Steam: hades4you
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Timminatorr » October 8, 2015 3:56am | Report
ISNT IT ILL EAGLE TO ADVERTISE STREAMS?

Timminatorr
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (57)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Hamstertamer » October 8, 2015 4:21am | Report
Timminatorr wrote:

ISNT IT ILL EAGLE TO ADVERTISE STREAMS?

Yeah it's completely bannable to do that, just like trolling scrub Furions to TP in enemy fountain, stealing enemy minions from your ADC or teabagging an allied champion with your cast animations xD

Hades when was the Arteezy thing? I haven't seen that one.

Hamstertamer
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (89)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Dimonychan » October 8, 2015 6:59am | Report
How do people manage to even play for 13 hours straight, let alone stream? This game is so ****ty I want to kill myself after 3 consecutive matches. And what's with that girl, does she have perma-period or smth? I've only seen a video where guys harassed her via donations and she cried though I never cared to find out why and what happened.

Dimonychan

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (43)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by ChiChi » October 8, 2015 7:27am | Report
Dimonychan wrote:

And what's with that girl, does she have perma-period or smth? I've only seen a video where guys harassed her via donations and she cried though I never cared to find out why and what happened.

"Harass via donations"? I didn't know this was a thing. Time to get my own twitch and post there my bank account, because there might be people willing to harass me through donations and I wouldn't want to miss that, money's needed for trips :P

Credits to Janitsu!

Ammateurs coaching channel iei! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOBsWN_45WjrRXLAWUqeyaA

ChiChi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (47)
Steam: Chi-Chi
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Hamstertamer » October 8, 2015 7:38am | Report
^ I'm sure you wouldn't want to be called a dumb ***** all day long for a few euros. I mean this is really the kind of stuff you see on her stream.

I agree that I'm having some trouble figuring out that Helena chick but as I've understood (and seen) there's no actual crying...it's just a way to let out some good ol' BabyRage in character.

Hamstertamer
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (89)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by ashwinthegrim » October 8, 2015 8:01am | Report
I did watch this :P By the end, she was forced out of her usual grouchy character, and started giggling and laughing..

Bulldog is so awesome with his awkwardness combined with smooth talk..

ashwinthegrim

Notable (7)
Steam: Grim
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by ChiChi » October 8, 2015 8:06am | Report
Hamstertamer wrote:

^ I'm sure you wouldn't want to be called a dumb ***** all day long for a few euros. I mean this is really the kind of stuff you see on her stream.

It's kinda obvious that's the "price" she's willing to pay for those few euros though ahah

Probably for her it's a mix between her own character and some kind of performance to get the views. Twitch actor, why not. Still more interesting than just simple booby showing.

Credits to Janitsu!

Ammateurs coaching channel iei! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOBsWN_45WjrRXLAWUqeyaA

ChiChi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (47)
Steam: Chi-Chi
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Sanvitch » October 8, 2015 9:16am | Report
Clearly no one here pays enough attention to reddit;

HelenaLive was a LoL streamer who got attentio and money by crying in all her streams, and dealing with offensive messages. Basically people would pay her silly amounts of money to 'troll' her or to be a White Knight esque person. Kinda like the streamers who just flash there tits, but little more work.

Then RTZ got involved by changing his DOTA name to HelenaLive, and she started *****ing about it being illegal (Saying it like Timm had above), so she got reddit fame. Then she started playing DOTA, and now she usually gets the most views of the game when she streams because people 'Troll' her and she cries.

Then this recent stuff happened with bull****.

Essentially, she's being an attention ***** and it's working. Thus why I don't watch anything that has her in.

Since you just can't have enough Chaos Breaker.

Sanvitch

Notable (18)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved