Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Post Your Game Stats Here

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Post Your Game Stats Here 422 posts - page 11 of 43
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Smuggels » February 19, 2015 6:23pm | Report
lol yea its like ..... welp haha cant do much about him ... gg welp played

check this one out.

86% win rate in high skill

75% win rate in ranked.

yet still cant hard carry :( :( :( :(

I WILL DESTROY YOU ALL.... WITH FLUFFY BUNNIES

Smuggels

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (82)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Janitsu » February 23, 2015 1:01pm | Report

So I have pretty much mastered the jungle now since I warded all their camps so that there are entities so that no one spawns there. I also stacked my camps all the time because I am such a pro.

Seriously though, this game seemed like a loss but I think that I pretty much turned it around. Getting ultimate was pretty big because it dealt 200 damage each hit and enemy team had like max 1200 hp around that point.

Tuskar or whatever he is was complaining through the whole game about people stealing kills, being idiot Russian people, stealing farm, not warding properly and even went so far that he threatened everyone with a ban ("wait a minute lemme log on admin afk for a minute"). The team was complaining about my constant farming until I got Radiance so at one, I had them all muted. I unmuted everyone once I started to pick up people like I pick up tomatoes from my garden.

Eventually, I started to carry it a bit with using ult to deal as much as possible damage to Drow Ranger. Before the haunt died, I used the D to teleport to Drow Ranger, used Manta Style as she used her silence and killed her. Thankfully Invoker's positioning was so horrible that she was always beside her so I could pick him up easily. I think I did somewhat well at least.

Janitsu
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (74)
Steam: Cottontail Teemo
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Unscathed » February 24, 2015 3:19am | Report
Those games above are fake. Janitsu cant play dota.
Don't Worry, Be Happy

Late credits to Janitsu for the sig

Unscathed
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Janitsu » February 24, 2015 9:05am | Report
Unscathed wrote:

Those games above are fake. Janitsu cant play dota.

If I can play LoL, I can play DotA 2 2.

Janitsu
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (74)
Steam: Cottontail Teemo
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Dimonychan » March 1, 2015 1:26pm | Report
Pretty significant game. First, it's the first game in this month. Second, it's the first game in High Skill bracket. Third, it has dragged for ****ing 70 mintes.

The start wasn't very bright, my team did badly(fighting when I was not around), I got pretty late Eul's at 16-17 minutes, and a very late Aghs at like ~27ish minute or something because we were just turtling in and farming for some reason so we divided farm. Venge just wouldn't get any blue wards, and any useful yellow ones.

Luckily, their SF was trash(I just realised he threw his BKB out for Ultimate Orb lol) and Invoker got Gem of True Sight so we wre gucci.

Maybe I have practiced Lina enough to stop spamming her in pubs... or did I? 8{D

Dimonychan

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (43)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Unscathed » March 1, 2015 1:46pm | Report
i would never understand how people managed to farm (but prolly its just me missing CS)
Don't Worry, Be Happy

Unscathed
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by KoDyAbAbA » March 1, 2015 2:12pm | Report
^yes, yes it is.You miss so much cs, you get frustrated and go boots>MoM and proceed to do ancients XD

KoDyAbAbA

Memorable (65)
Steam: Sir Rat-A-Lot
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Unscathed » March 1, 2015 2:37pm | Report
seriously though..

i played PL once.. 7 mins 3 CS

it was solo lane though. but i still managed to snowball since Sniper is just food
http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/1203235207
Don't Worry, Be Happy

Unscathed
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by KoDyAbAbA » March 1, 2015 2:45pm | Report
That Slark, is gold

KoDyAbAbA

Memorable (65)
Steam: Sir Rat-A-Lot
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Unscathed » March 2, 2015 10:10am | Report
Cheapest duo lane ever
http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/1220768465

Slark+ Riki

I think i did well. I praised myself for the clutch smokescreen. Poor [slithereen crush]] gets interrupted, leash+smoe 2 gud
Don't Worry, Be Happy

Unscathed
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (47)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved