Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Most Satisfying Hero to Kill?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Most Satisfying Hero to Kill? 25 posts - page 2 of 3
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Fedorable » July 3, 2015 3:57pm | Report
kills on Meepo and Naga Siren are extra-ecstasy filled moments for me.

MFW I kill them

Fedorable
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (23)
Steam: Fedorable
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by armc3j » July 3, 2015 9:18pm | Report
I have this moment of joy when my team is able to kill antimage. That guy absolutely ruins my day because, however often I try to gank him, he blinks out. So that makes killing him very satisfying
when a thing is done, it's done. Don't look back.

armc3j

Notable (3)
Steam: .Elusive
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by KrDotoBestDoto » July 3, 2015 11:52pm | Report
Killing a filthy PL picker. Priceless satisfaction.

KrDotoBestDoto

Notable (3)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Terathiel » July 4, 2015 1:44am | Report
Sanvitch wrote:

Fingering him feels soooo good.

There are two kinds of people in the world; those who can count, and those who can't.

Meme central please give me ad revenue

Terathiel
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (49)
Steam: Save me from this meme hell
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Unscathed » July 4, 2015 3:11am | Report
Meepo. It really feels good watching the enemy feel helpless when they are ganked as Meepo. Watching those little bastards running away.. heheh

Sniper as well. I dont know.. squishy and his posture makes it kinda satisfying to kill. Probably also because he is Sniper.
Don't Worry, Be Happy

Late credits to Janitsu for the sig

Unscathed
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Safecyn » July 4, 2015 3:39am | Report
Slark for sure, on my end. He's such a slippery little fish, pinning him down and murdering him in the face is one of the best feelings in the world.

Riki used to be up there for the same reasons, but nowadays it's less 'yeah, suck it Riki picker!' and more 'yup. He's dead. Detection OP, plz nerf.'

Safecyn
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (32)
Steam: Safecyn
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Blubbles » July 4, 2015 6:30am | Report
Weaver. He just doesn't die.
Mood of the Day

T_T

Blubbles

Notable (13)
Steam: Axolotl
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Clutchsandvich » July 5, 2015 4:11am | Report
Most definitely Mirana. Maybe it's the voice, but there is something about her that just makes me want to kill her at any cost.

Clutchsandvich

Steam: Clutchsandvich
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Cuttleboss » July 5, 2015 5:42am | Report
Illusive Heroes are fun to kill, I actually enjoy killing Kunkka, because blink X-Marks is exceedingly annoying, so if I manage to kill a good one that abuses that combo, it is the best feeling in the world. Also, the hero is insanely powerful in pubs, so that's a bonus.

Otherwise, Medusa late game. I very much like crushing the spirit of the player who spent the whole game farming and thought it was gonna pay off, and then she gets Halberded and stunned over and over, realizing that the farm was for naught if she sacrificed her entire team. I would enjoy it for Alchemist because its a similar experience, but I succeed way more at it, so it just feels kind of sad and easy against him.

Cuttleboss
<Editor>

Remarkable (28)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Bunkansee » July 5, 2015 6:09am | Report
Broodmother.

******* you Brood pickers.

Bunkansee
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (32)
Steam: Bunkansee

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved