Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Meepo script , Instant poofs.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Meepo script , Instant poofs. 40 posts - page 1 of 4
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by lukson987 » October 29, 2012 9:16am | Report
So, guys while downloading autohotkey I made a script for meepo and converted it to executable.
The first one makes all the meepos to instantly perform a poof to the direction of the cursor.
The second one makes (max) 3 meepos perform earthbinds on the cursors location with interval of 2.00 secconds. I didn't put them together into one script, becouse it had some problems.
And maybe the second one is not very useful, but all-poof may help you maybe.
link : http://linkz.ge/file/383353/Meepo-masta.zip.html

NOTE: you must set control groups on your meepos, with one meepo in each . and hotkeys must be 1,2,3,4 and 5.
I dont think that this makes a game unfair, but its a nice help anyways

lukson987

Notable (5)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Hades4u » October 29, 2012 9:24am | Report
It does make the game unfair, and that file looks suspicious.
Message me if you'd like to join our official Discord server!

Hades4u
<Community Lead>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (296)
Steam: hades4you
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by lukson987 » October 29, 2012 9:30am | Report
that's my evil plan.

lukson987

Notable (5)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by PotM_Plz » October 29, 2012 9:31am | Report
hmm veryyyy tempting x3

PotM_Plz

Notable (19)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Drellings » January 14, 2013 6:26pm | Report
Scripts/macros should be if not already grounds for being banned or temp banned. Get good or don't. Scripts and macros greatly reduce the skill level of the game and make the worst people ever suddenly pretty fantastic with no effort.

Drellings

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Contractual » January 14, 2013 6:54pm | Report
Um... No they don't. If you look at any pro player you'll see that the reason they are good isn't due to being able to hit keys fast. Sure that's helpful,but, the reason they are pro is mostly decision making and synergy. Players like 430 and Dendi both became pro not because they were able to hit keys super fast but because they chose to do things that nobody else would have done in certain situations. Knowledge is power in ALL games. Having a macro helps but at the end of the day it comes down to your choices.

Contractual

Notable (3)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Drellings » January 14, 2013 7:55pm | Report
I don't recall ever saying decision making isn't important or anything regarding "pros". Use of macros and scripts is pathetic. It's strictly advantages to have scripts and macros and its not something that can be done in game so its essentially cheating. Everyone playing the game selects the clones clones with a control group or how ever they like to and selects the ability to use and then selects a target for the ability and clicks the target. This guy just presses macro 1 and it happens. BIG difference. Anyone that uses scripts and macros is simply at an advantage they shouldn't have over other players.

Drellings

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by xCO2 » January 14, 2013 8:41pm | Report
Drellings wrote:

Scripts/macros should be if not already grounds for being banned or temp banned. Get good or don't. Scripts and macros greatly reduce the skill level of the game and make the worst people ever suddenly pretty fantastic with no effort.

Drellings wrote:

I don't recall ever saying decision making isn't important or anything regarding "pros". Use of macros and scripts is pathetic. It's strictly advantages to have scripts and macros and its not something that can be done in game so its essentially cheating. Everyone playing the game selects the clones clones with a control group or how ever they like to and selects the ability to use and then selects a target for the ability and clicks the target. This guy just presses macro 1 and it happens. BIG difference. Anyone that uses scripts and macros is simply at an advantage they shouldn't have over other players.

That's like crying over someone using a modded controller. Some people aren't good at hotkeys, and this is a way for them to practice a hero without having to have impervious movement of their fingers. Just like using a modded controller, it doesn't aim for you, it doesn't maneuver for you, it still requires a button to press it just reduces the need for excess button smashing.

@OP: I think this is a really handy tool for new players, good job. Ignore the butthurt, all game communities have a tools sections for modding and fun. Rep'd for taking the time to release this to the public. I've yet to try it out, and if I do, I'll post my feedback.

xCO2
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (72)
Steam: RUSH_and_ABUSE
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by LiLPr0 » January 14, 2013 11:12pm | Report
Ffs just practice in a lobby or man up and play meepo in matchmaking 15 times in a row

LiLPr0

Notable (9)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by xCO2 » January 14, 2013 11:35pm | Report
LiLPr0 wrote:

Ffs just practice in a lobby or man up and play meepo in matchmaking 15 times in a row

Some people don't have 10 hours to grind one hero.

xCO2
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (72)
Steam: RUSH_and_ABUSE
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved