Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Forseer's Contract... UGH

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Thread Locked

This thread has been locked by the moderators, you cannot reply to it.

Forum » General Discussion » Forseer's Contract... UGH 18 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Blubbles » November 23, 2014 7:22pm | Report
Ok nevermind, I actually dont want this disscusion to go sour, just wanted ot vent. Thx. Mods plz close this thread.
Mood of the Day

T_T

Blubbles

Notable (13)
Steam: Axolotl
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Kyphoid returns » November 23, 2014 9:28pm | Report
Xyrus wrote:

There are 2 skills in the game that Disable Evasion: Duel and Doom ( Doom] only disables it with Aghanim's Scepter.

Beyond that, Blind and Disarm are effective until she gets a Black King Bar, Evasion can force her to buy a Monkey King Bar.

Or better yet, just Stun her and Blast her down with a powerful Nuke like Mystic Flare, Finger of Death, etc.

^This
People forget about magic damage so easily. There are 4 abilities fellas! Use them and see her cry. Early game no one hasa BKB aside that ****tard Omniknight

Seriously , Dont make her cry. I like her.
Go On, Feed Me.

Kyphoid returns

Remarkable (42)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Hamstertamer » November 23, 2014 10:32pm | Report
Actually Duel doesn't disable evasion anymore. Hex does however.

PA is at her most effective against sh***y pub lineups with only right-clickers and no stuns. Against that kind of lineup it's pretty much GG at 20 minutes with a 15-0 PA. Stop playing right-clicking creeps and play supports - Ghost Scepter, wait for her BKB to run out, and disable.
Strategy guide : Anti-pubstomper guide.
Hero guides : Spectre , Windranger and Clinkz
== Broodmother guide out! ==

Hamstertamer
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (89)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Unscathed » November 23, 2014 10:36pm | Report

Awwwwww little kypho is experiencing his first love
Don't Worry, Be Happy

Late credits to Janitsu for the sig

Unscathed
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Kyphoid returns » November 23, 2014 11:01pm | Report
It is there already irl. And not with PA
Go On, Feed Me.

Kyphoid returns

Remarkable (42)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Seagull » November 24, 2014 1:33am | Report
I think it's actually quite easy to outcarry her as she gets pretty useless against BKB. She just gets kited so hard and usually has no attack speed to get dem crits without Phantom Strike. Add in something like Demonic Purge and that's one sad PA. And on supports force staves and Ghost Scepters make her unable to get anything done. So basically, kite her, get MKB and BKB or hex and burst her down.

Seagull

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Notable (9)
Steam: HAEÆ
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by voodoodoll » November 24, 2014 7:49am | Report
On topic: http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/1043408694

Basically exactly what I expected to happen with this. PA laned against me bot and after like 3 minutes actually sprinted past me and bought a TP in the side shop to try and snake the kill on Anti-Mage top (unsuccessfully). And they were a 5-stack - I don't even want to know about pubs right now.

Edit: Note the Quelling Blades on Bunkan and Krwio. :D We spent like 10 minutes trying to find PA (they had hidden her behind the Radiant secret shop so we wouldn't get the kill).

voodoodoll

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Xyrus » November 24, 2014 8:09am | Report
Blubbles wrote:

Ok nevermind, I actually dont want this disscusion to go sour, just wanted ot vent. Thx. Mods plz close this thread.

As you wish.

Xyrus
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Established (104)
Steam: Xyrus
View My Blog

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved