Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Dota community

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Dota community 21 posts - page 3 of 3
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Janitsu » March 21, 2015 8:50pm | Report
Swixcap wrote:

Presenting:

SWIX'S BIG GUIDE TO ENJOYING DOTA2!

wow

1) Realize that most people are ****s!
Ignore these idiots - they are beneath you. Mute those who can't shut up their ****ness.

2) Don't be a **** yourself!
Probably most important of all: Do not complain - encourage your team mates! If they screw up, don't say "****ing idiot", it does not help in any way. Either suggest what they should do or just say "np, we got it" or "dont worry", or nothing! They will be less ****ish, maybe even friendly back, imagine that.

3) Befriend friendly players!
Add them and play with them!

It's really that simple.

EDIT: I wanted to add: I always commend friendly people, and I get a commend myself every third/forth game simply because of this attitude. Don't add to the "toxicity" of the community please; don't be a ****.

Step one: You have to realise that you there is no one holding you down. There are only losers that play games and you. If you give these inbred ***** the upper hand you will always lose the argument. Imgur taught me that the best way to establish dominance is by masturbating and looking the dead in the eye. But since you are a person behind your computer I suggest Skype cyber ("we can cbyer if u wana, if u promice not prnt scrn!! !!" always works).

Step two: If step one failed; it's already looking pretty bad. There is still a chance to win these **** suckers. These ****juggling thunder****s need to learn a proper lesson. They probably never have gotten ***-whooped by their dadas which means they have some serious dad issues. If you can bring up dadas and your happy life with your dada you can show these bungalow destroyers what you are made of.

Step three: Wow! You are really in a bad place and desperate. Now it's time to bring out the big guns! "I am a Valve employee you scrub" is okay but seems a bit "meh", doesn't it? What you must do is this:
Step one: Make a website of you (portfolio-like), fake your name!! (Douglas McKittens is mine so don't go breaking my heart stealing it).
Step two: Add that you are Valve employee AND Janitsu's close friend (you can keep it there for a day without any consequences, I Garentee).
Step three: Link this site and **** them up.

Step four: Seems like you are losing the argument game. Your site probably wasn't impressive or you didn't add you are a close friend of Janitsu. Rookie mistakes which caused you to burn in the 7th circle of Hell DoTA 2. Are you proud of yourself crybaby?

FTFY

Janitsu
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (74)
Steam: Cottontail Teemo
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved