Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Arc warden to be released soon(ish)?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Thread Locked

This thread has been locked by the moderators, you cannot reply to it.

Forum » General Discussion » Arc warden to be released soon(ish)? 19 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Kyphoid returns » September 3, 2015 7:05pm | Report
michimatsch wrote:

Aren't we all trolls in the way that we constantly troll ourself into believing things that confirm our point of view and denying others?

We live by our own definitions of truth, lies, beliefs, values and insights.
It is the genuine and unique human brain that evolution afforded us , making it all possible to have diverse views at the very outset. Yet when you look closely, they come to reconcile. They point at the very same direction.

By that definition, trolls are evolved beings as they enhance human thinking beyond the edifice. Its too late when people realize what they actually did.

Even in conflict. We all agree that all the parties to a conflict want to end up with a favorable position. Which is the same thought they share with their adversaries.

Alas, i am blabbering now. Old habits die hard, but they die nevertheless.

@ Michimatsch: I took a small hiatus not because my stay was unenjoyable, it was because i made someone else uncomfortable. Had to reconsider the holier than thou attitude. Reclusive at its finest.

Even more so, it coincided with the TIs, and i didnt want to leak 6.84 changlogs. More work had to be done for Reborn as i had a small idea of letting the player iterate his own version of game. One where you can draft your own patch and check how it goes out.
This will of course, lack player base( i still have no remedy, suggestions welcome). And i want run data analytics on many of the changes the player base makes when they would play this mode, so i need a benchmark. A starting point where i can anchor the data and go from point to point gathering what pros, pubs and noobs think of the game.

I think too much has been said now. I need to stop writing.
Go On, Feed Me.

Kyphoid returns

Remarkable (42)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by michimatsch » September 3, 2015 10:33pm | Report
Ty so much for your enlightenment Kyphoid.
Maybe our attitude toward humanity is a bit different but I think that I will keep enjoying your posts(especailly if i can get you to talk about humans) It was a sad thing that you couldn't get along with him.
Well let us not speak about this incident anymore no blood was shed and Kyphoid is back so we can move on to a bright future.
Edit: Maybe I should stop posting things at such late times.
I sound like I am high - which I never was.

michimatsch

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (26)
Steam: michimatsch
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Smuggels » September 4, 2015 2:03am | Report
mannn duuudeeee this is like ...ya know... reallly moving maann like ya know i FEEL you guys right now like HERE yaknow? its so spiritual man like KNOWING and stuff duudde like totally accpeting things as they are and letting the universe just ... MOVE man its so rad to think that way man like ya know? its totally gnarly bro so ******** gnarly. mucho respecto bro's

I WILL DESTROY YOU ALL.... WITH FLUFFY BUNNIES

Smuggels

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (82)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Fedorable » September 4, 2015 2:48am | Report

We live by our own definitions of truth, lies, beliefs, values and insights.
It is the genuine and unique human brain that evolution afforded us , making it all possible to have diverse views at the very outset. Yet when you look closely, they come to reconcile. They point at the very same direction.

By that definition, trolls are evolved beings as they enhance human thinking beyond the edifice. Its too late when people realize what they actually did.

Even in conflict. We all agree that all the parties to a conflict want to end up with a favorable position. Which is the same thought they share with their adversaries.

Alas, i am blabbering now. Old habits die hard, but they die nevertheless.

@ Michimatsch: I took a small hiatus not because my stay was unenjoyable, it was because i made someone else uncomfortable. Had to reconsider the holier than thou attitude. Reclusive at its finest.

Even more so, it coincided with the TIs, and i didnt want to leak 6.84 changlogs. More work had to be done for Reborn as i had a small idea of letting the player iterate his own version of game. One where you can draft your own patch and check how it goes out.
This will of course, lack player base( i still have no remedy, suggestions welcome). And i want run data analytics on many of the changes the player base makes when they would play this mode, so i need a benchmark. A starting point where i can anchor the data and go from point to point gathering what pros, pubs and noobs think of the game.

I think too much has been said now. I need to stop writing.

wew lad

Fedorable
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (23)
Steam: Fedorable
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Terathiel » September 4, 2015 6:24am | Report
ChiChi wrote:

Because I maybe want an autograph...

I give autographs. I'm a very small celebrity, I'd like to think :D
There are two kinds of people in the world; those who can count, and those who can't.

Meme central please give me ad revenue

Terathiel
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (49)
Steam: Save me from this meme hell
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Unscathed » September 4, 2015 8:55am | Report
Ahh... the classic topic switch-a-roo
Don't Worry, Be Happy

Late credits to Janitsu for the sig

Unscathed
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by ChiChi » September 4, 2015 9:32am | Report
Terathiel wrote:

I give autographs. I'm a very small celebrity, I'd like to think :D

I'm waiting :D

Credits to Janitsu!

Ammateurs coaching channel iei! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOBsWN_45WjrRXLAWUqeyaA

ChiChi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (47)
Steam: Chi-Chi
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Olsenbb » November 25, 2015 1:23am | Report
Still waiting

Olsenbb

Notable (1)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Xyrus » November 25, 2015 1:49am | Report
Locked, PLS, no more necroes! T-T

Xyrus
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Established (104)
Steam: Xyrus
View My Blog

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved