Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

When is the Skill Sequence going to be fixed?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Support » When is the Skill Sequence going to be fixed? 4 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Alien Righteousness » December 19, 2016 4:09am | Report
Right now the Skill Sequence only lets you add points out to level 16. This means you can't even specify level 18 for your ultimate.

Alien Righteousness

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Hades4u » December 19, 2016 8:22am | Report
Hello Alien!

The Skill Sequence is not bugged, since by the time you reach level 17 your skills are already maxed out and you don't have what to spend points into except the ultimate at level 18 and the talents at level 20 and 25, we've decided to lock the skills to 16 in the Skill Sequence and automatically assign a skill point at level 18 into the final level of the ultimate, which can be seen in the build of an actual guide.

Please let me know if you have any other questions or maybe if you have any suggestions! :)
Message me if you'd like to join our official Discord server!

Hades4u
<Community Lead>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (296)
Steam: hades4you
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Alien Righteousness » December 19, 2016 11:33am | Report
Great, yes I just looked and I see it there now.

Alien Righteousness

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Hades4u » December 19, 2016 12:15pm | Report

Great, yes I just looked and I see it there now.

That's awesome, let us know if you need any more help!
Message me if you'd like to join our official Discord server!

Hades4u
<Community Lead>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (296)
Steam: hades4you

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved