Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

False dislikes needs to have a security

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Thread Locked

This thread has been locked by the moderators, you cannot reply to it.

Forum » Support » False dislikes needs to have a security 5 posts - page 1 of 1

Poll Question:

Should we know who likes or dislikes (rate) guides just to be sure its not a troll or hate?
Yes, Who in the world who has no life does that?
No, Its their opinion like they are crazy and a no life lunatic but its their opinion.
Yes, We need them gone
No but still their account should be banned from dota fire
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by DioX » May 4, 2017 4:39am | Report
http://www.dotafire.com/dota-2/guide/dioxs-guide-legion-commander-7-05-meta-op-26404/comments

false likes and dislike this isn't fair my guide is more advance than anyone else. they should be banned from liking and disliking and the 0 activity players should be locked until 50 post or something.

DioX

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Hamstertamer » May 4, 2017 6:25am | Report
Ummm, I didn't vote on any of your guides, but :

- Your LC guide does recommend Bloodstone. Urgh. If you like mana items that much at least get a bloodthorn, skadi or sheep.

- Your guide does put perfectly good items like Armlet of Mordiggian, Phase Boots and Sange and Yasha in the "avoid" list.

- Your skill build is pretty bad. Maxing Moment of Courage is a waste because it's a value point and scales terribly. Maxing passive could make sense for a jungle LC but you said yourself that jungle LC is bad. Otherwise maxing W gives her 60 attack speed during Duel which is a complete gamechanger.

No, you're not being hated on, there are legitimate issues with your guide. I agree that there's no great guide on LC but try to take high rated guides on other heroes as model.
Strategy guide : Anti-pubstomper guide.
Hero guides : Spectre , Windranger and Clinkz
== Broodmother guide out! ==

Hamstertamer
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (89)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by TheSofa » May 4, 2017 7:26am | Report
Hey,

Actually, we do know who's voted on which guide. Which is why Hades4u, our Admin, can say

Hades4u wrote:

Hey DioX!

I just looked into this and it seems like the negative votes you've received are from legitimate unique users. We unfortunately cannot do anything but suggest you to improve the quality of your guides in order to receive better votes.

Let me know if you have any other concerns.

~Sofa

TheSofa
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (54)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by DioX » May 4, 2017 7:43am | Report
TheSofa wrote:

Hey,

Actually, we do know who's voted on which guide. Which is why Hades4u, our Admin, can say

~Sofa

... *RESPAWN TIME - 40-90% of current respawn point. that's whats useful on LC.

DioX

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Hades4u » May 4, 2017 2:09pm | Report
Thread closed, there are no fake or abusive negative votes on your guides, I'll kindly ask you to stop creating such threads and also to stop reporting people for sharing their views and for offering you negative votes.

Instead, learn from their feedback and improve your content.
Message me if you'd like to join our official Discord server!

Hades4u
<Community Lead>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (296)
Steam: hades4you

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved